- Asiago Cheese (grated 1/2 cup)
- Sharp Cheddar (grated 1/2 cup)
- Sliced Sourdough Bread
- Bacon (feel free to omit based on preference)
Whipped Herb Butter
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter (remove hour prior to bring to room temp)
- Roasted Garlic
- Black Pepper
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
Habanero Hot Honey
- 12 oz of honey
- Habaneros (feel free to replace with Jalapenos or serranos ) for milder outcome
- Dried Arbol Peppers (3-5)
Prior to making the whipped butter, roast 3 cloves of garlic with pepper/salt and olive oil on 450 degrees fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
In a food processor blend, roasted garlic, butter, basil, olive oil and pepper/salt. Set to the side once completed.
On medium heat, add peppers along with honey. Heat for ten minutes, and then strain mixture.
Grate a half a cup of each cheese and set to side.
Spread whipped butter on both sides of each slice of bread.
Add grated cheese & bacon.
Drizzle hot honey and form sandwich
Heat a pan on medium heat and proceed to coat with whipped butter.
Place sandwich on pan and monitor until each side becomes golden.