- 1 Avocado
- 1 egg
- Cilantro, yellow & red bell pepper for garnish.
- Chalsa ( 4 tablespoons) (flavor based on your choosing)
- 1/4 of a small onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 piece of whole wheat or white bread (note any type of bread can be used)
- In a bowl, mix together 1 avocado along with the diced garlic and onion.
- Incorporate Chalsa and mix ferociously
- Fry one egg
- Toast bread and spread Chalsa infused avocado on front & back
- Place egg on top and garnish with peppers + cilantro.